General Terms and Conditions for using the Royale Palms Casino website
Article 1. Through the Website, the Organizer provides the User with the opportunity to receive information about the services and upcoming events at Royale Palms Casino in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and strictly observing the requirements set forth therein and the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria. The Organizer publishes the text of these Terms and Conditions on the Website in a way that allows its storage and reproduction.
Article 2. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to use and / or visit the Website.
Article 3. The Organizer has the right to place advertising boxes, banners and labels for goods and services, electronic links on each of the pages of the Website.
Article 4. Intellectual property rights over databases, published content and intellectual property objects located on the Website belong to the Organizer or to the person granting the right to use them and are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act and Trademarks and Geographical Indications Act. No storage, reproduction, distribution, or any other activities with intellectual property are permitted without the prior written consent of the Organizer.
Article 5. (1) The Organizer has no obligation to control and is not responsible for the way the User uses the information on the Website, for the content of the publications assigned to him, for typographical errors, and for any information accessible including through electronic reference or stored on his server (s).
(2) By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User declares that the use of the services provided through the Website will be entirely at his/hers own risk and responsibility and agrees that the Organizer does not bear responsibility for any damages caused to the User, unless they are intentionally caused.
(3) The User is obliged to indemnify the Organizer and third parties for all damages and lost benefits suffered by them, including for paid property sanctions, attorneys’ fees and other expenses, as a result of claims from and / or paid indemnities by third parties in connection with the breach by the User of the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, these General Terms and Conditions or morality.
Article 6. The Website is administered by the Organizer through technical equipment located on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The Organizer is not responsible for the accessibility and proper provision of the Services on the Website outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or when access to the Website is restricted including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions, impaired telecommunication services or internet connectivity, maintenance of the Website. In the event that the User uses the services outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, he has the full responsibility for compliance with the applicable local legislation, depending on the place of their use.
Article 7. (1) The Organizer has the right to unilaterally change these General Terms and Conditions, due to the possibility of changing the type and scope of the services, supplementing and improving them, as well as in the case of legislative and economic changes. With every change in them, the Organizer is obliged to inform the users by posts on the Website, providing a two-week period to get acquainted with them, with the expiry of which period they enter into force. The User agrees that all statements of the Organizer, in connection with the amendment of the General Terms and Conditions, as well as others, may be sent to the email address specified by the User.
(2) The User has the right – if such is expressed by an explicit written statement to the Organizer – not to accept the changes in the General Terms and Conditions, having the consequences that the contract is automatically terminated and the Organizer has the right to suspend the User’s registration and access to the Online Betting immediately and without notice.
(3) In the event that any clause in these General Terms and Conditions proves invalid, this will not affect the validity any other clauses, individual parts or the entire General Terms and Conditions. The invalid clause will be superseded by the statutory norms of the law or established practice.
(4) For all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Article 8. Any conduct that violates these General Terms and Conditions of the applicable law will be considered as bad faith.